Our Christmas Card

Holly Frame Christmas Card
Make a statement with Shutterfly Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Movies: From A to Z

As I was glancing through other blogs, I found a post where you list favorite movies for each letter of the alphabet. I thought I would give it a try.

Across the Universe
Breakfast at Tiffany's/Beyond the Gates
Casablanca/Chronicles of Narnia/Crash
Deja Vu
Erin Brockavich
Finding Neverland/Fried Green Tomatoes/Freedom Writers
Great Debaters, The/Green Mile, The
How the Grinch Stole Christmas/Holiday, The
In the Land of Women/Interpreter, The
Juno/Jane Austen Book Club, The
Kingdom, The
Life as a House/Little Miss Sunshine
Mr. Hobbs takes a Vacation
Notebook, The
Other Sister, The
P.S. I Love You
Queen, The
Ron Clark Story, The/Remember the Titans
Steel Magnolias
To Kill a Mockingbird
Under the Tuscan Sun
Varsity Blues
When Harry Met Sally
X-Men
You've Got Mail
Z....

No comments:

Post a Comment