Our Christmas Card

Holly Frame Christmas Card
Make a statement with Shutterfly Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Weims.

I gave Joe a Weimaraner almost 4 years ago for Christmas. (It was the same Christmas we got engaged and definitely one of the best.) Joe named him Luda and we absolutely love him. He is a wonderfully goofy, loyal, clumsy, very large dog. I adopted a Labrador/Bulldog mix from the Humane Society in Moultrie in the summer of '07. Her name is Lady. Or Lady Bell. Or actually, now, I just call her Bella. She was a bit like "Marley" (from Marley and Me). Destructive, hyper, impossible. But she has grown into the best dog. I just wanted to introduce the rest of our little family. Now, we would love to have another Weim. They really are the greatest dogs.

January 2006 - 8-9 Weeks Old

January 2009

Lady (Bella) the day I brought her home. (2007)

Bella - Christmas 2008





No comments:

Post a Comment