Our Christmas Card

Holly Frame Christmas Card
Make a statement with Shutterfly Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Few Pictures...


This is one cheesy shot, but it was taken the night we found out I was pregnant. We were so excited! (May 19, 2009)

This is my belly at 8 weeks. Not much going on there. A little bump. (June 10, 2009)


9 weeks - Not much change.

At nine weeks, I decided I was going to do pictures more by the month than the week, because nothing was really changing from week to week--at least not very noticeably.

These next couple of pictures were taken today. I am 14 weeks today and a true "bump" is visible.



That's it for now! Hope it's not too much and that you enjoy!
We'll post more later!

-The Sapps

No comments:

Post a Comment