Our Christmas Card

Holly Frame Christmas Card
Make a statement with Shutterfly Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's been fun, but...

I have enjoyed being pregnant for the most part.  I had a little nausea in the beginning but, other than that, I have felt perfectly fine. Landon is growing, moving, and thriving in my belly and seems to be stretching it out further and further each day! The only thing that has truly gotten to me is putting on weight. I hate that part.  I weigh myself everyday and no matter what I do, how I eat, how much I exercise, the numbers keep climbing.  I know this is all part of it, but it's my least favorite part.  However, I know that I have truly been blessed. I have heard other peoples' stories and I'll take the extra lbs. any day over what some people have been through. 

I went to the doctor last Wednesday and told them that Landon's movements had slowed down a great deal in only a day and a half or so.  They took my blood pressure and weighed me and then put me on the fetal monitor for 20 minutes. Landon made me out to be a crazy lady because he kicked/moved at least 10-12 times in that 20 minute span.  When I went the week before (almost 32 weeks), I was already measuring 32 1/2 weeks.  This Wednesday, they didn't take my measurements, as we were all preoccupied with the fetal monitoring.  I have my fingers crossed that he's a little further along than what they predicted.  I would love for him to come a little earlier than January 20th. I'm already talking to Jesus about that one :) It's just getting to the point where things are uncomfortable.  After I get situated, my sleep is still pretty good and restful most nights.  Another blessing.  My ankles and feet are beginning to swell some and I've had some problems with leg cramps. Other than that, I enjoy feeling Landon moving around. It's amazing to me still.   Joe and I watch as belly moves in ripples some nights.  It looks so crazy.  When I really think about it, I can't believe there's really a growing baby in there, that in less than 7 weeks will be in my arms.  I am so looking forward to it.  The extra lbs. will all be worth it. Hopefully we will get another ultrasound soon and I will post those images as soon as possible.  Sarah and I are planning to take more pictures really soon too.  I've changed a lot since the last post. My next appointment is on December 17th. I'll be in touch! :)

Love,
The Sapps

No comments:

Post a Comment