Our Christmas Card

Holly Frame Christmas Card
Make a statement with Shutterfly Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Super Quick Update (before school)

I have had two doctor's appointments this week to check for any change/progress.  Nothing has changed really.  I am now between 1 and 2 cm, still 50% effaced (thinned). So, we have a room at the "inn", as my NP calls it, on Wednesday, January 13th.  Or in my little brain, Tuesday night at midnight :) Tuesday sounds better! I don't know any details past that for the inducement, but I am going to call today. 6 days or less and this journey will come to an end.  It really has been wonderful..right up to about 2 weeks ago when I hit the "miserable" stage.  But honestly, I have been blessed with a healthy pregnancy and as far as we can tell at this point, a healthy baby.  I will be back in touch soon with more details. Just wanted to let you all know where we stand at this point!

No comments:

Post a Comment