Our Christmas Card

Holly Frame Christmas Card
Make a statement with Shutterfly Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

4 months have flown by!

I know, I know. It's been forever. I do apologize! As I'm sure you've guessed, Landon is growing up so fast! On May 13, he turned 4 months old. He is eating a 6 oz. bottle in the morning and 5 oz. bottles during the day. He still is eating every 3 hours. The pediatrician gave the go ahead to start him on rice cereal yesterday. I'll have to post the video of him eating from a spoon. Too funny :) Anyway, he weighs   15 lb. 11 oz. and is 25.5 inches long. He is in the 75th percentile for both height and weight. He has his first two teeth on the bottom, which he cut at 3.5 months. He is already trying to scoot and if you hold his hands, he'll pull himself up.  When you lay him back, he tries to sit up by himself. He's almost there. Almost.  What a wonderful blessing it is to be a mama. Joe and I love being parents. Joe made Landon laugh one of his first true laughs the other night and we were as overjoyed as we've ever been. To watch our little boy grow and change is such an amazing thing. He is wanting to be held a lot less and loves to just play on his floor mat, or play in his new Jumperoo (which is pretty awesome). He is still sleeping through the night, and he will sleep in on weekends. I'm not sure if this will last forever, but I am sure going to enjoy it now.  He had his first pool experience a couple of weeks ago by accident. We went over to see Susan and the water was much warmer than I expected. We had no swimsuit but I was just itching to get him in the water. Susan let me borrow a swimsuit and Landon, well, he was in the buff. Haha. But he loved it! And I am so thrilled because I love to go to the pool! We went last Sunday to take another dip in the pool. Here are some pictures of Landon in his new float:



I have a video of him in the pool too if I can figure out how to get it on here. 
School is winding down, praise the Lord and I am so looking forward to summer. I just can't believe how fast time flown by. I hope to add some pictures soon. 

Love, The Sapps


2 comments:

  1. So glad to see an update! Landon is precious. Love his "buff" pool experience! ha! We still can't get our little guy in a pool-he prefers a warm bath:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much :) Daniel is a doll and I am so glad that he continues to do well. Prayers are powerful.
    Landon is loving the pool--he's so much fun to watch. I hope your family is doing well! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete